- Must be 18 years of age of older.
- Bundled/accumulated receipts from different day purchases are accepted.
- Receipts from purchases made between November 1, 2020 – January 15, 2021 can be accumulated from different stores/restaurants within Vacaville Commons to be valid for rewards.
- All receipts must be dated between November 1, 2020, 2020 – January 15, 2021.
- Receipts have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Receipts are non-transferable or divisible and may not be combined with another customer purchases.
- Vacaville Commons reserves the right to cancel the program at any time.
- Vacaville Commons may deny/terminate any customers receipts/submissions if fraud is suspected.
- Vacaville Commons is not liable for lost receipts or reward gift cards lost due to unauthorized use. This includes losing the gift card provided.
- Vacaville Commons/Tenant employees and family members or people living in the same household as Vacaville Commons/Tenant employees are not eligible to participate in the Rewards Program.
- Gift cards will be awarded once it is proven that all the receipt submissions are valid and follow within the program guidelines.
- Vacaville Commons Safeway and Target receipts may only be used for one submission monthly for a grand total of $200 monthly, per customer.
- Rewards Break Down:
– Spend $75 in accumulated purchases at Vacaville Commons – receive a $10 Gift Card.
– Spend $100 in accumulated purchases at Vacaville Commons – receive $20 Gift Card.
– Spend $150+ in accumulated purchases at Vacaville Commons – receive $25 Gift Card.
- Receipts submitted must be from Vacaville Commons only. No other receipts will be accepted.
- Must provide a valid email address and mailing address in order to receive reward.
- Only one submission/entry of receipt(s) per day, per customer/household, allowed
- Limit one reward per customer/household, per week (Monday-Sunday).
- Customers cannot receive/earn more than $100 in accumulated rewards per month.
- All submitted receipts must have “VOID” written at the top, unless submitting an electronic copies of receipts.
- If submitting receipt(s) that is long, please fold the receipt(s) so that the store name, date and receipt total are showing in the picture upload.